C-Series Driver 5A 120V Networked - US
Model: C5-1N US
The C Series hearing loop drivers from Ampetronic mark a substantial development in hearing loop technology for assistive listening. Compact, elegant, and sturdy, C Series units, the most versatile and powerful solutions available in their class, feature digital signal processing and networking functionality.
Four class ‘D’ drivers (two dual output and two single output models) make up the C Series; offering a significant increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions in a similar price range.
The drivers feature a simple digital user interface, enabling accurate adjustment and providing clear indicators, system diagnostics and built-in test tones. C Series drivers are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel, for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts, and with Loopworks Measure LoopLink for easy test and commissioning.
The C5 features 5 Amps RMS current per loop output, respectively, plus ample voltage headroom, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Installation can be performed with total confidence; unique, multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with other systems and global EMC regulations.
- Network Control - Yes
- Wireless Receiver Transmission - Loop
- Spec Sheet available - Yes
- Spec Sheet available - Yes
- Cooling: Passive
- Distortion: THD+N [lt]0.3% 1kHz sine at full current
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 6.5kHz
- Power Input: 35/55/95W 230V AC nominal, 45-65Hz [120V option available]
- Line Output: 3 way 3.5mm euroblock screw terminal (supplied) post AGC balanced output
- DC Output: 2 way 3.5mm euroblock screw terminal Re-settable, fuse protected 12V 0.1A. Controllable to reflect amplifier status (network models only)
- Phase Shift: User selectable (network models only) at 0 or 90 Degree between outputs
- Automatic Gain Control: The AGC is optimised for speech. Dynamic range [gt]36dB
- STATUS: Tri-colour LED: Solid GREEN = normal operation, Flashing GREEN = sleep or standby mode, Flashing RED = error, Flashing AMBER = firmware updating
- Product Weight: 5.51 lbs
- Mounting: Freestanding, 1U 19 inch rack mount (requires additional rack tray), Wall mounting (requires additional brackets)
- Sustainability Rating: IP20
- Operating Temperature (Maximum): 95 F
- Operating Temperature (Minimum): 32 F
- AC Voltage (Minimum): 120 Volts
- AC Voltage (Maximum): 230 Volts
- Metal Loss Correction: Corrects system frequency response issues due to metal structures in a building. Gain constant at 1kHz, adjustable gain slope from 0 to 4dB per octave in 0.25dB increments. Custom 2 slope MLC allows different slopes and transition frequency to be set via the menu (network models only). This does not compensate for signal loss from metal structures which can be significant
- Loop output drive voltage: 20VRMS (28Vpk) at maximum output current per channel
- Input 1 and 2: 3 way 3.5mm euroblock screw terminal input (supplied) with a balanced microphone and line level operation, selectable via rear panel switch. Switchable 250Hz low cut filter (net work models only).
- Microphone /line): Microphone specification; 200 to 600ohms, sensitivity -67dBu. Selectable 24V phantom power on microphone only Line sensitivity -42dBu
- 100V Line (Input 2 only): 2 way 5mm euroblock screw terminal (supplied) sensitivity +7dBu
- Loop Output Drive Current: C5-X: 5ARMS (7Apk) up to 60 seconds continuous 1kHz sine wave, peak [gt]7A per channel Cont. pink noise 2.3ARMS short term peaks [gt]7A per ch, C7-X: 7ARMS (10Apk) up to 60 seconds continuous 1kHz sine wave, peak [gt]10A per channel Cont. pink noise 3.3ARMS short term peaks [gt]10A per ch
- Loop Connectors: 4 way 5mm euroblock screw terminal (supplied) for each output, for star-quad configured feed cables
- Depth: 7.48 in
- Height: 1.73 in
- Width: 16.93 in
AV Structural, Inc.
1190 Burnett Ave
Concord, CA 94520