Take classroom and meeting room displays beyond the limits of flat panels.
The PowerLite® 810E extreme short throw lamp-free laser display with innovative 4K Enhancement Technology offers a modern, flexible solution for today’s rapidly changing world of classrooms and hybrid workspaces. With 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness and innovative 3-chip 3LCD technology, it provides a sharp, amazingly bright, virtually glare-free display. Its stylish, space-saving design transforms classrooms while delivering immersive, larger-than-life images up to 160"—4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel—merely inches away from the wall, for bold, bright obstruction-free viewing. Boost engagement and deliver learning that lasts by taking advantage of the built-in split screen feature and free Epson iProjection™ app for simultaneous, multi-device casting in 1:1 device environments.
In addition to a standard 16:9 display, the PowerLite 810E goes beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels by supporting an ultra wide 21:9 and 16:6 display to ensure an equitable hybrid meeting room experience where participants can easily see and be seen. Plus, with a newly designed, state-of-the-art laser light source and innovative cooling system, you’ll never replace a bulb again—while enjoying up to 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Offering a wide range of connectivity options including HDBaseT®, HDMI®, USB, RS-232, as well as built-in wired/wireless networking, the compact and lightweight 810E delivers on the promise of mobility, moving easily from room to room while fitting seamlessly into nearly any workspace.
Available with a newly designed, optional extreme short throw wall mount, the projector can be safely and securely placed out of reach for display on traditional whiteboards. Users can fill the board with vibrant, colorful content as needed, while retaining valuable whiteboard space when not in use. And, installation is easy thanks to the new Epson Setting Assist app that automatically smooths edges and corners in seconds from a smartphone. Elevate your display beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels with the Epson PowerLite 810E.
•3-chip 3LCD technology; 5,000 lumens of color/white brightness
•1080p with 4K Enhancement1 for stunning image clarity
•Up to 160" diagonal image; 4.5x larger than a 75" flat panel
•Easy integration with native 16:9 aspect ratio, supports 16:10, 21:9, 16:6
- Stunning color and impactful image quality with 3-chip 3LCD technology:
- virtually glare-free from anywhere in the room, unlike flat panels; 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness
- Astonishingly smooth display with 4K Enhanced resolution:
- Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting technology combined with innovative frame interpolation, HDR and scene adaptive gamma image processing provides visibly smooth and more detailed picture quality
- Large, up to 160" diagonal image:
- 80" image from just 1" away from the wall or 100" from 4" away; at under 28 pounds, this lightweight projector can deliver an image up to 160'' diagonal; 4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel
- Built-in flexible digital canvas for easy integration:
- 16:9 native aspect ratio with additional support for ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9 for equitable conferencing experience in meeting rooms Lamp-free technology — laser diode technology combined with a sophisticated re-engineered
- Lamp-free technology:
- laser diode technology combined with a sophisticated re-engineered cooling system offers up to 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation4
- Fully loaded to support your latest needs:
- multiple HDMI ports, built-in wired/wireless networking, HDBaseT, RS-232C connectivity; dynamic dual speaker sound system to fill virtually any room
- Streamlined setup — digital zoom and image shifting make image alignment easy for desktop or wall mounted display; Epson's Setting Assist app5 ensures easy installation by automatically smoothing edges and corners
- Complex tasks made easy — with timesaving tools such as wake on sync; multiple EDID settings with digital image correction for ease of installation for nearly any image size/aspect ratio; built-in media player supports Epson® content management software
- Simple fleet management — Epson’s projector management software6 provides an easy way to keep track of the health of your fleet from a central dashboard
- World-class service and support — 3-year limited warranty with next-business day exchange