The IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B1 is a high quality intelligent PTZ IP camera that automatically tracks and frames a presenter based on facial and motion detection. Ideal for lecture capture or conferences, the IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B camera makes it possible to automate camera operations with no personnel and still have the viewing experience of a manned camera. All the tracking intelligence is built into the camera – no external system is needed.
Intelligent Tracking Technology
Intelligent tracking automatically detects the presenter and keeps them in the optimal part of the frame. It is easily set up to prevent tracking other subjects or displays. The IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B is two cameras in one: a wide-angle camera that continually monitors the room for motion and a PTZ camera that follows the presenter. This dual camera approach allows the camera to adjust more quickly and never lose the presenter.
Optimize video conferencing, recording, or streaming by using the IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B camera with Microsoft Teams®, Zoom Rooms™, Cisco WebEx®, MediaSite®, or Panopto®. The IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B camera includes 3G-SDI video output for use with popular video conferencing codecs and capture appliances.
High Quality Video
A high quality Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video via the 3G-SDI port. The IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B works well in low light and in front of bright screens.
Manual Control Options
Use VISCA over IP to control the camera with a Crestron® control system. 1B Cam Manager Software is included for easy configuration from a computer on the network.
Networked Power, Stream, and Control
Connect a single Ethernet cable to power (PoE+), monitor, set up, and control the IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B camera.
Quiet, Fast Switching Between Presets
Up to 256 pan, tilt, and zoom combination presets can be configured. The camera will move to the selected preset point. A quiet, fast motor (120°/s pan speed) sets camera angles quickly.
Multicamera Capability with Automate Systems
Add the IV-CAMA3-20-W-1B camera to an Automate multicamera system. Automate can be set to autoswitch between multiple 1 Beyond cameras to focus on the active speaking participant. Incorporate popular microphones and DSPs to switch between the presenter and audience.
Standard mounting holes make it easy to mount the camera to a wall mount (included) or a J-Mount ceiling bracket (sold separately).
- Automatically pans, tilts, and zooms to smoothly follow and frame the presenter
- AI-enabled tracking with dual camera technology
- Smooth tracking and quiet operation
- Compatible with popular conferencing platforms such as Microsoft Teams® and Zoom Rooms™
- Connects directly to a codec or recording/streaming device with no external computer required
- High quality video supporting resolutions up to 1080p60
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE+), monitoring, and control
- Compatible with Automate™ multicamera systems
- Supports 20x optical zoom for tracking distances up to 50 ft from the participants