Versatile and stylish wall-mount keypads featuring customizable buttons, auto-dimmable backlit text, enhanced LED feedback, control ports, and Cresnet wired communications. The C2N-CBD-P models are available in 12 colors and two finishes and are designed for installation using standard electrical gang boxes and decorator-style faceplates.
The Cameo Standard Mount Keypad (C2N-CBD-P) from Crestron presents a fresh, innovative concept in keypad design, featuring a highly configurable one-gang wall mount form factor that is at once inviting to the touch and appealing to the eye. The C2N-CBD-P easily installs alongside other low-voltage in-wall devices to deliver an advanced custom keypad control solution as part of a complete Crestron control system.
Exquisitely simple yet highly customizable, a single Cameo Keypad can be configured easily by the installer to provide from two to eight buttons. Each keypad is actually furnished with an assortment of button caps in four different sizes to support a variety of physical layouts. Button caps may also be ordered with custom backlit laser engraving to clearly designate each button's function.
Through programming, each button can be configured to use "button events," affording up to three separate functions per button by tapping, double-tapping, or pressing and holding the button. "Shift key" functionality, in which the user presses and holds one button while simultaneously tapping another, provides further customization for this versatile keypad.
High-quality backlit laser engraving provides customizable button text that's easy to read under any lighting condition. A built-in light sensor controls the backlight intensity automatically to achieve crisp, legible text in both darkened and fully lit rooms.
Enhanced LED Feedback
Six pinhead-sized white LEDs afford fully customizable feedback to show the status of each button. Ten blink patterns are built in, enabling blinking LED feedback with simplified programming and reduced traffic on the Cresnet network. Onboard bar graph logic allows the feedback LEDs to function as a 6-segment bar graph display, providing clear level indication while adjusting lighting and audio settings. Auto-dimming LED intensity ensures optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions"
- Stylish and versatile wall-mount keypad
- Standard electrical box installation
- 12 color-matched smooth and textured finishes
- Ascent® solid metal faceplates available separately
- Versatile combinations of 2 to 8 pushbuttons
- Installer-configurable with choice of 4 button sizes
- Split buttons for "up/down" and "on/off" functions
- Button Events" enable tap, double-tap, and press and hold functionality
- Customizable backlit button engraving
- White LED feedback indicators
- Built-in LED blinking and bar graph logic
- Auto-dimmable backlight and LED intensity
- Ambient light sensor
- Dual digital/analog input ports for external sensors
- Quick and easy installation
- Cresnet® wired communications