The AM3-212-I KIT enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace. The system contains an AirMedia Series 3 Receiver (AM-3200-WF-I), two AirMedia Connect Adaptors (AM-TX3-100-I), and a tabletop cradle for up to four AM-TX3-100 adaptors (AM-TX3-100-CRADLE). The AM3-212-I KIT is easy to deploy and manage, and it can be installed in huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment.
Connect and Present
The AirMedia Series 3 Receiver can be installed behind or beside a wall-mount display to implement a smart room with wireless collaboration. The receiver features AirMedia wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® output that connects to a display (up to 4K), an HDMI input, and various USB interfaces for wireless conferencing Connect your laptop, smart phone, tablet, AirMedia Connect Adaptor, or other source type to instantly present the source image on the display.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation
With AirMedia technology, users can wirelessly present content from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices via built in Wi-Fi® network capabilities or via an external Wi-Fi wireless network. Present content from desktop or laptop computers using downloadable client software the AirMedia extension for Google Chrome™, or Miracast® screen mirroring technology (Windows 10 computers only). Present content from Android™ and iOS® mobile devices with the AirMedia app.
Present up to four sources simultaneously with the AirMedia Canvas feature. To maximize screen coverage, AirMedia Canvas automatically configures the best possible layout based on the number of active presenters, the type of sources, and their aspect ratios. Use the AirMedia app or a connected touch screen (sold separately) to manage sources and their position on the display.
- Complete room solution enables secure wireless AirMedia® presentation from laptops, smartphones, tablet devices, and AirMedia Connect Adaptors
- Includes an AirMedia Series 3 Receiver (AM-3200-WF-I), two AirMedia Connect Adaptors (AM-TX3-100-I), and a tabletop cradle (AM-TX3-100-CRADLE)
- Enables smart automation via intelligent display control, occupancy detection, and integration into a broader connected ecosystem
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management
- Integrates with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display
- Supports content sharing of four simultaneous sources for multi-user collaboration with AirMedia Canvas.