The AirMedia® Receiver 3000 (AM-3000-WF-I) enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace. Easy to deploy and manage, install the Receiver in conference rooms, huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment.
Connect and Present:
The Receiver can be placed beneath, mounted beside, or mounted invisibly behind a display to implement a smart room with wireless collaboration. It features AirMedia wireless presentation capability, and an HDMI® output to the display (up to 4K). Connect your laptop, smart phone, tablet, AirMedia Connect adapter, or other source type to instantly present the source image on the display.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation:
With AirMedia technology, users can wirelessly present content from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices via built in Wi-Fi® network capabilities or via an external Wi?Fi® wireless network. Present content from desktop or laptop computers using downloadable client software, the AirMedia extension for the Google Chrome™ web browser, or Miracast® screen mirroring technology (Windows® 10 computers only). Present content from Android™ and iOS® mobile devices with the AirMedia app.
Present up to four sources simultaneously with the AirMedia Canvas feature. To maximize screen coverage, AirMedia Canvas automatically configures the best possible layout based on the number of active presenters, the type of sources, and their aspect ratios. Use the AirMedia app or a connected touch screen (sold separately) to manage sources and their position on the display.
Enhanced Onscreen Experience:
When no source is connected, the AM-3000-WF-I displays a customizable welcome screen on the room display with simple instructions for connecting and presenting. Integration with Microsoft Exchange Server® (for Outlook® and Microsoft 365® software users), Google Calendar™, or Crestron Fusion® room scheduling software allows the space’s availability and meeting details to appear onscreen. As the meeting progresses, notifications appear periodically to indicate both the time left in the meeting and the next scheduled event. Pop-up messages sent from Crestron Fusion may also appear in the event of an emergency or to deliver an important announcement.
- Complete room solution enables secure wireless AirMedia® presentation from laptops, smartphones, tablet devices, and AirMedia Connect Adapters
- Enables smart automation via intelligent display control, personal device control, occupancy detection, and integration into a broader connected ecosystem
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management
- Integrates with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display
- Supports content sharing of four simultaneous sources for multi-user collaboration with AirMedia Canvas.