Christie® M 4K25 RGB pure laser projector re-imagines and reinvents the rugged and reliable M Series industry workhorse with innovative, cutting-edge RGB pure laser technology, UHD 4K resolution with our latest TruLife+™ electronics, electronic color convergence (ECC), and an intelligent lens system (ILS1) that’s compatible with our legacy M, J and Crimson Series projector lenses. With 25,000 lumens and an incredibly small form factor, the versatile M 4K25 RGB is a new peak of perfection for our 3DLP® RGB pure laser projection technology. The new M 4K25 RGB is not only quiet, it features double the brightness, double the color volume, and quadruple the resolution over our legacy M Series projector.
Our new TruLife+™ electronics provides all-in-one video processing, eliminating the option card-based platform instantly giving you all the connections you need built-in at no extra cost. This forward-thinking state-of-the-art electronics platform features our new electronic color convergence (ECC) via remote control. ECC creates a new ease of use while also eliminating small lens artifacts. Whether it’s hung from the ceiling or truss-mounted, you can digitally adjust the red, green, or blue individually with the remote control—so you never have to climb a ladder to adjust your color convergence again.
- Incredible form factor: The smallest, lightest, fully omnidirectional 3DLP® RGB pure laser projector. With a market-leading form factor, the new Christie M weighs in at 92 lbs. (41.7 kg) and fits the same rigging cage as the original M series for addition
- All-in-one TruLife+ Electronics: No need to by additional input cards. All the connection you need are built in and will never be "misplaced" again. TruLife+’s all-in-one connectivity makes it easy to switch inputs wherever and whenever you want.
- LiteLOC™: Our proprietary LiteLOC technology can automatically manage your projectors brightness over time in higher ambient temperatures and more humid environments to ensure your presentation is the same as day one.
- Built-in Christie Terra® SDVoE connectivity: conveniently accepts uncompressed 4K audiovisual content (and control) with zero-frame latency, artifact-free over 10G networks.
- Twice the color: Rec. 2020 color reproduces more real-world colors and achieves perfect brand/IP color matching with >96% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut. It can also enhance Rec. 709 and DCI-P3 content color performance.
- Quiet operation: 46dBA in standard mode.
- Integrated UI: Our integrated user interface with full-color LCD allows you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance.
- Web UI: Access all projector menus and controls via our ethernet web interface for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector of on your network
- Omnidirectional, versatile and rugged: The M 4K25 RGB operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility.
- Reuse your lenses: Compatible with the original M Series, J and Crimson Series lenses.
- 100-240 VAC operation: Operates on 110 VAC at half brightness or full brightness at 220VAC
- 4K-UHD resolution: Full 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution for flawless illumination performance and life-like colors.
- Field-replaceable RGB laser light source for easy service and replacement
- Mirage option upgradeability