Christie®?M 4K+25 RGB pure laser projector re-imagines and reinvents the rugged and reliable M Series industry workhorse with innovative, cutting-edge RGB pure laser technology, 4K UHD+ resolution with our latest TruLife+™?electronics, electronic color convergence (ECC), and an intelligent lens system (ILS1) that’s compatible with our legacy M, J, and Crimson Series projector lenses. With 25,300 lumens and an incredibly small form factor, the versatile M 4K+25 RGB is a new peak of perfection for our 3DLP®?RGB pure laser projection technology. The M 4K+25 RGB is not only quiet, but it also features double the brightness, double the color, and quadruple the resolution over our legacy M Series projector.
Our new TruLife+™?electronics provides ‘all-in’ video processing, eliminating the option card-based platform, instantly giving you all the connections you need built-in at no extra cost. This forward-thinking state-of-the-art electronics platform features our new electronic color convergence (ECC) via remote control. ECC creates a new ease of use while also eliminating small lens artifacts. Whether your M 4K+25 RGB is ceiling- or truss-mounted, you can digitally adjust the red, green, or blue individually with the remote control — so you never have to climb a ladder to adjust your color convergence again.
Our ILS1 lens suite makes life easier when your projector is ceiling mounted or hung from a truss with motorized zoom and focus plus horizontal and vertical offset via remote control.
Our proprietary new precision pixel-shift technology operates at significantly higher frame rates enabling both 2D and 3D formats at 4K UHD+ resolution up to 120 Hz, which reduces or eliminates typical artifacts found in other pixel-shifting technologies at lower frame rates. The M 4K+25 RGB uses our signature integrated user interface with a full-color LCD panel allowing you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance. Additionally, you can access all projector menus and controls via the Ethernet web interface. This allows for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector on your network.
- Incredible form factor: The smallest, lightest, fully omnidirectional 3DLP® RGB pure laser projector. With a market-leading form factor, the Christie M 4K+25 weighs in at 92 lbs. (41.7 kg) and fits the same rigging cage as the original M series for additi
- 'All-in' TruLife+ electronics: No need to by additional input cards. All the connection you need are built-in and will never be "misplaced" again. TruLife+’s all-in connectivity makes it easy to switch inputs wherever and whenever you want.
- LiteLOC™: Our proprietary LiteLOC technology can automatically manage your projector's brightness over time in higher ambient temperatures and more humid environments to ensure your presentation is the same as day-one.
- Twice the color: Rec. 2020 color reproduces more real-world colors and achieves perfect brand color matching with ~98% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut. It can also enhance Rec. 709 and DCI-P3 content color performance.
- Quiet operation: 46.7 dBA in standard mode.
- Integrated UI: Our integrated user interface with full-color LCD allows you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance.
- Web UI: Access all projector menus and controls via our Ethernet web interface for real-time adjustments and monitoring each projector on your network.
- Multi-projector management: Christie Conductor software monitors and controls up to 256 projectors and can be downloaded at no extra charge.
- Omnidirectional, versatile and rugged: The M 4K+25 RGB operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility.
- Reuse your lenses: Compatible with the original M Series, J and Crimson Series lenses for added cost-savings.
- Dual voltage operation: Operates between 200-240 VAC at full brightness or 100-120 VAC at half brightness, which effectively doubles the lifetime of the laser optical system (LOS).
- 4K UHD+ resolution: Full 3840 x 2400 pixel resolution for sharp onscreen detail.
- Field-replaceable RGB laser light source for easy service and replacement
- Mirage option upgradeability