A UL-certified Commercial UVC Disinfection Fixture with Patented Care222 Technology
Model: CounterAct CA20-AU
The disinfection technology we need right now and tomorrow
Christie CounterAct™ commercial UVC disinfection fixtures contain patented Care222® technology that emits filtered far-UVC 222nm light while meeting established safety guidelines, designed to neutralize pathogens with people present. Care222 is also the world’s first UVC technology with a proprietary optical filter that blocks potentially harmful longer UVC wavelengths from being emitted.
An added layer of defense
The far-UVC 222nm light that Care222 technology emits provides an added layer of defense against pathogens like the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that causes COVID-19. CounterAct CA-20 fixtures are designed for high-ceiling applications, from corporate, government, and education, to transit hubs, cinemas, museums, theme parks and indoor locations, and beyond.
Purpose-built with your needs in mind
Configurable, automated operation within the current limits of ACGIH and IEC occupational and environmental health guidelines, which can be reconfigured if these guidelines evolve over time.
Programmable to operate on a specific schedule according to your use case
As easy to install as traditional commercial lighting fixtures, with automated control via an app
Easy-to-service for straightforward lamp changes
Instant on/off at full output power, and frequent on/off cycles don’t affect lamp life
Available in black or white to fit existing color schemes
Designed for high-ceiling applications
Flexible leasing options are available
We can work with you to determine how many CounterAct fixtures you need to provide effective coverage of your indoor space. We offer consulting and installation services through our Professional Services group to help with a deployment strategy to add a layer of defense against pathogens in shared indoor spaces.
- Warranty - Yes
- Spec Sheet available - Yes
- Control: Remote via Bluetooth LE mesh-enabled Android tablet
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 6.37 in
- Width: 14.92 in
- Altitude: 0 to 2000 m
- Ambient Humidity: 10-85% RH
- Product Weight: 10.70 lbs
- Mounting: Comes with flush ceiling mount and Junction box mount
- Active Power: 45 Watt
- Lamp Life Full: 6,000 hours
- Warranty (Length/Type): 1 Year
- Certifications: UL
- Operating Temperature (Maximum): 104 F
- Operating Temperature (Minimum): 32 F
- Current Draw: 0.23 Amps
- AC Voltage (Minimum): 220 Volts
- AC Voltage (Maximum): 240 Volts
- Status Indicator: Multi-colored LED halo ring
- Emission wavelength: 222nm
- Emission angle: 60°- Bi-directional V and H angles per lamp
AV Structural, Inc.
1190 Burnett Ave
Concord, CA 94520