The IAC AudioMetric Booth is designed and engineered to provide sound isolation with maximum flexibility in any environment. These portable audiology booths can quickly transform to achieve a right or left-handed configuration without the use of any tools. The IAC AudioMetric Booth is specially engineered with features that maximize performance, including a double acoustic window and silenced ventilation.
The advanced design of these units features all-welded, unitized construction, ensuring long-term acoustic integrity as well as durability. The booths are delivered fully assembled and will pass through a 30" clear opening doorway. The large overlapping side entry door with the continuous magnetic seals allow the person being tested to enter and exit easily.
- Noise-Lock® magnetic seal doors for safety
- Tranquil-Aire® silent forced ventilation system
- Outside mounted shelf (16x32")
- Casters for easy positioning of booth
- Shipped fully equipped and assembled to pass through a typical 32" wide door
- Industrial Monitoring Audiometry
- Public School Identification Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry (through earphones)
- Psychological Data recording
- Hearing Health Professionals
- Mobile Test Vans